Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Funnies from the little man - Part 2

Remember this post from last year? Lately, I have been typing some of Xander's funniest sayings/comments/sentences into my phone. I love looking back at them!! Sometimes I have no idea where he comes up with these things. Sometimes I know all too well...

Here are a few:

Me: Xander, let's put your shirt on.
Xander: I can't! I only have two hands!

Xander (Talking about one of his cars): This one is little, in fact.

Xander (As Daddy was bringing AJ downstairs): There's Amelia Jayne! There's that cutie pie.

Me (as we were leaving my mom's house): Tell Mimi thank you.
Xander: No, I can't. I'm crying right now.

Xander, crying because he doesn't want to go to bed.
David: Xander, it's time for bed now.
Xander (in a pitiful little voice): Wait. I need a tissue to wipe my tears.

Xander (out of the blue): I love you very much, Mommy. Did you know that?


Someone posted this on facebook and I thought it was pretty cute. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aww, love his little sayings! So precious that you're remembering them.