Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful - Days 25 & 26

November 25
This is the most important thing I have to be thankful for - Jesus. I'm thankful that in him I am a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). That because of him, I can live life more abundantly (John 10:10). That through him, I have peace that surpasses all understanding (Phil 4:7).
We put up our Christmas tree today and I was reminded of how awesome God is! Without Jesus...where would I be??

November 26
Today I'm thankful that God has allowed David's cousin, Ame, to have a beautiful baby boy named Emory. It's not our timing. He's very early - 9 weeks and 2 days. He weighs 3lbs, 1oz. Ame had an emergency c-section.
But God is in control. Although he will probably need surgery in the next couple of days, he is here, and he is precious. Please keep Emory and Ame in your prayers.

No comments: