Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentime's Day!

I love that my boy calls it Valentime's Day. How cute is he?
And my sweet girl...already carrying her purse. Of course, so is my son. :) I knew he'd want one, too, which is why I got him one.
Below is a video that Daddy took this morning as the kids opened their Valentine's Day presents. I wasn't able to be there since I leave for work before they wake up. David has to work late tonight, so it'll just be the kids and I hanging out this evening. I'm so glad he thought to take a video so I could see my sweet kiddos.
Xander has been so excited about this holiday! I really don't know why except that they've been talking about it all month at school and they had a party today.



David met me for lunch. With roses. And treats. He's so wonderful. That was the best lunch date I've had in a long time.

I love that man.

I've got the three best Valentines any woman could ask for. :)

Here are some Valentine's Day fun pics...

This was posted on facebook by the library. Cute, huh?

I saw this on fb and it made me laugh. If you watch Big Bang Theory, I hope you'll smile too.



 
These pics are of the trees right outside ImaginOn. I can't believe they're blooming! They're so beautiful in all their pink glory, especially on Valentine's Day. I just hope it doesn't get too cold and they don't last. But for today, they're gorgeous. :)
 
Happy Valentime's Day, y'all!

No comments: