Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sweet words

I told Amelia Jayne that Cinderella was in the attic. She said, "That's not the ackit, that's her room!"

Me: Amelia Jayne! Look! You got a magazine in the mail!
AJ: I got a mazagine??
Me: A what?
AJ: A mazagine?
Xander: It's not a mazagine. It's a -
Me: Aw, don't correct her, buddy. That's just too cute.
Xander: But it's not mazagine.
Me: I know, but it's just like you've always said calapitter. I just think it's so cute, I don't want to correct it yet.
X: It's not calapitter?
Me: No, you always say calapitter, but it's caterpillar.
X: Oh, I see. It's not calapitter, it's cal-a-pitter.
Me, laughing hysterically: Yeah, bud. Just like that.

Me: Do you want to read this story?
AJ: Yes, let's read the story about Picoconos and how his nose grows.

Me: I love you, Xander.
X: I love you more.
Me: I love you most.
X: I love you most-er.
Me: Well, I love you most-est.
X: I love you moster-est-est!

No comments: